Please explain this..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SuperSaneStrain, Mar 15, 2017.

1. These plants still aren't happy. Most of them have this problem on 1 or 2 leaves, and starting on others. I've held off on watering, so it's not that. I switched to just regular water no nutes added for a couple weeks now. The temp maintains 77 degrees, so it's not too hot. The humidity is still super low, and can't figure out how to raise it from 25-30%. Grow lights are 2 led and added 1 T5(2 light strips.) I have some in coco and some in soil, so it can't be the grow medium. I thought some were root bound from the solo cups, but I broke up a few very carefully before transplanting. This is puzzling, and my green thumb is aching since I'm a landscaper

Flush I did, I flushdid

2. IMG_1219.JPG

Flush I did, I flushdid

3. looks like phosphorous deficiency. could be due to low ph, if you are feeding it

4. It's happening with the soil grows too, and people keep saying not to check soil ph since it doesn't matter. I do believe I checked the soil runoff from my first water after transplant and it was 5.8.. or was it 5.6. Should've wrote that down -_-

Flush I did, I flushdid

5. Just weird to have them all have a phosphorous deficiency. I have gorilla glue, holy grail, purple train wreck, and a jack Sinclair skunk all showing these leaves

Flush I did, I flushdid

6. How old are the plants?
    Flower or Veg?
    Where are the leaves on the affected plants? Top, bottom?

7. The plants are probably only 3-4 weeks old, in veg of course. The leaves are bottom-middle. These girls are, I think, on their 4th node

Flush I did, I flushdid

8. [​IMG]

Flush I did, I flushdid

9. [​IMG]
    Sorry about that LED picture

Flush I did, I flushdid