Please diagnose my plant. 5 weeks 12/12 pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Odissey, May 10, 2015.

1. Hello everyone.

So I think I have multiple problems which are causing my plant to have red pistils prematurely, as well as slow bud swelling. 

3 days ago I accidentally snapped the top cola of my plant but quickly did some bandage and I think she recovered with no problem.

Other than that, I have asked in several posts if someone thought it was strange that my pistils are maturing so fast, and everyone said they were fine. However, recently I read there were some kind of mites that could cause the pistils to die / become red, and from the leaves it seems indeed that I have mites, but since I am not sure I don't want to spray my plant in the flowering stage without being sure (afraid of bud mold).

I also suspect that the plant is heat stressed because some leaves are coupling.

The buds are getting very frosty, but in terms of size they have been the same for 1-2 weeks and a lot of the pistils are red/orange (switched to 12/12 5 weeks ago and she started flowering 1.5-2 weeks after). 
    Now I don't know if this is normal and the buds will swell in the last 2 weeks as some suggest or if I indeed have a problem that can cause my plant not to grow.

Thanks in advance for the help 

Attached Files:

2. Someone please?

3. Since noone answered I went ahead and spayed the girl with a garlic, chili and rosemary solution.

I read somewhere that extremely dry conditions could severely halt bud development, and since my grow room is pretty hot and dry (which is why I suspect some of the leaves are very crisppy) do you think if I increase the humidity levels the plant will continue to grow?

Also, do you think it could be rootbound? She is relatively small and the pot is 12 L.

By the way I have another plant which has fallen as a seedling and consequently remained very small until now, but now she is growing and her buds are getting really fat (both plants are side by side). Since they are in relatively similar conditions, could it be that the Power Flower is getting heat stressed because she is the one that is directly under the lamp? Or do you think I have some kind of nute deficiency?

4. #4 A guy, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
    Try posting this in the sick plants section.

http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/

Make sure (as best you can) that any advice you take is from someone experienced.  Lots of folks ready to regurgitate stuff they've read elsewhere and claim knowledge.

Your bud look good otherwise.