Please Confirm don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tntburke, Apr 25, 2010.

1. I woke this morning to find one of my plants to be a male their were pollen sacks everywhere overnight don't know how I missed this but I did. I have nimmediately ripped this plant from my grow room but I think it's to late when you can see pollen sacks someone please confirm I am into the third week of flowering don't know what to do someone please advise on the best move from this point PLEASE.
    Thanks

2. hey dont freak just yet all u need to tell me is was there any pollen realesd from the plant? this is easy to notice because they release quit allot if it has there should be yellow powder every where i mean every where just check and get back to me. good luck bro.

3. Yep, no need to freak out just yet. :) If you just noticed the pollen sacs you might have caught it before they opened up. Once they open they look kind of like little hanging bananas and there will be yellow pollen dust around. If you don't see any open sacs or any pollen anywhere you might be in the clear.

4. No yellow at all anywhere I even smashed a couple of the sacs after removing from the room and their was not any yellow in them or dust more like thin green to clear jelly

5. That's good, it sounds like you may have caught it in time. Be careful when you're smashing those pollen sacs, if some pollen comes out and gets on your hands or your clothes that shit can stay active for a long time and eventually get back onto your females. Just keep that plant far away from the rest or just kill it if you aren't going to use it for anything. No need to let it keep growing to where those sacs fully develop and open.