Please comment

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gman15, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. 22 days flowering

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. looks good, is there anything in particular that you are wondering about.

5. Getting sticky already. 

What light schedule are they on?

6. looking good for 22 days.  great job!

7. The growth of the buds at this stage.

8. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. #9 gman15, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    This is 28 days. It looks beautiful. Im hoping in fills up a hole lot. I dont know how long this strain needs to flower. When to start flushing?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 12/12

11. Size and wondering when I should start flushing.

12. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. Hey there gman. The gals are looking great!! I am new to growing myself so it is hard to give a definitive answer. I would say they at least have a couple more weeks left but depending on strain its hard to tell. Is this 4 weeks from switching to 12/12 or 4 weeks from the first flower? During the transition phase (between one to two weeks) plants need to adjust to the flowering phase before actual flowers emerge and many farmers do not consider this time part of the flowering cycle. From what I understand most strains will take 7-8 weeks to mature on top of this transition period. Hope this helped answer your question somewhat and good luck on the grow!

15. Oh and I almost forgot, don't worry the budz will plump up a lot during the last couple weeks!!  :smoke:

16. Not time yet to worry about flushing any time soon. I know ths first grow or so gets antsy towards the end and you wanna think its done.

The oranging of the hairs honestly looks like light burn try backing the light off like 2-3 inches. Shes a purdy one you got there you'll reap aloooooooooooot more bud than you think from that girl

17. Its 4 weeks. When I changed to 12/12

18. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. You're looking at a possible 4-8 more weeks of growth my friend. As much as theyd all like to make It sound like flower time isn't fucking forever they're just stoned and have patience learned from time. It takes a couple weeks to switch over to flower from 12/12 so that taken off minimum of 2 weeks flower means depending on strain it could take anywhere from 4 more weeks so 6 weeks total, to 8 so 10 total. The last week or two is used for flushing BUT you don't need to flush based on time, use timing as a guide to look at trichomes and bud production. Not for another 2 weeks minimum but id say just start keeping an eye out then. Keep posting pics and stuff if you need help we got a great community here once you weed out the assholes