PLease answer before i do this someone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Mar 27, 2008.

1. my friend flowered/finished 4 plants in one 3 gal pot under a 250w hps he said it would keep their size down so if i stick 2 in a one gallon pot would they be ok or just kill each other?? i'm running about 200 watts but its in 6500k and 2700k cfls

2. i havnough space for the two plants i have in this one pot with some lst training....=) my vent system for the cfls is all i have been working on light proofing..etc but i just don't know help

3. i have 2 plants in the same pot too but i have to put something in the middle to stop roots tangling
    i find if you water a few times a day, very close to the steam u can stop the roots from expanding so much because that dont have to go look for water
    hope this helps mate and good luck with your grow post pics if u can :hello:

4. Yea, its possible to be successful, but putting two plants in one pot isnt recommended.

5. I'd just grow one in a pot and get the same/more yield. If you have two in the same pot of that size they're both going to be root bound.

6. Yeah and the size of your plant is very closely related to its root's size and aka. the size of your pot.

Bigger the pot, the bigger your plant so to speak.