PlayStation VR

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Optimus Yields, Jan 31, 2017.

1. If you own a VR (lucky you) and are still waiting for 'That' game, play Resident Evil Biohazard in VR mode! (you will shit yourself, so have some tissue ready) That is all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just beat RE in non-VR and have to say that it was pretty awesome. Can't wait for DLC :D I imagine the game would be awesome in VR.

I heard of people experiencing motion sickness in Non-VR . My solution was to turn the sensitivity to 10 and turn off the motion acceleration or whatever it is that makes the camera turn just a milli second after you input the command. It leaves a "trail" similar to when you have the Auto-motion on your HDTV and are watching sports. I did that and the game not only plays better, it looks nicer too. This is for Non-Vr but id assume you'd get good results in VR too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've never had motion sickness playing games,Standard or VR,but thanks for the info pal.Safe.And if you get a chance, try playing in VR,I've gone through six pairs of undies already... lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. what is this VR you speak of

5. lol can't wait to try this in vr . Still gotta upgrade my PS4 though .

I played all the Banned Footage Vol 1 DLC yesterday and I'm pretty happy with it. Loved the bedroom and nightmare tapes and Ethan Must Die mode is straight up like Dark Souls mixed with RE. It's pretty tough but all the DLC are a blast to play

6. Virtual Reality.

I can't get myself to shell out $500 for the PS VR, but damn do I want to play Resident Evil and the Batman game in VR...Really need to find a friend around me that has that shit haha..."Hey, here is an 8th, let me borrow this for a week"