Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

playstation 2 vs xbox

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jan 2, 2004.

1. gamecube happy acid trip games like mario kart double dash r the best

2. lol yea i didnt mean to get the 90 in there, but the 730 is nice, i would love to get it, but im not paying what there wanting, atleast not yet :)

ps. the reason i have the new ps2 is because the door wont shut on the other, not a defective, just destroyed by a 2 year ol :)

p.s.s that first one is over a year old and never had a system problem.

and hence to why i went out and got another, to loyal to buy a xbox :)

3. I prefer PS2, even though Xbox has better hardware, I have a beef with Microsoft. They're always trying to make money no matter how much they already have, it pisses me off. I refuse to support them and their money-making schemes...plus the XBox is big and ugly:D

4. Xbox tears shit apart. I love mine.

5. Playstation all the way. I got a PS1 when it came out, then got PS2 when that came out. Its great, they have the best selection of games for sure. I sold off my PS1 a while ago and I can still play my collection of PS1 games whenever I want. And theres enough wicked PS2 games out there. Its sweet, Im playin Final Fantasy X right now, and its a fuckin awesome game. The characters talk, its so crazy. Im like 20 hours into it, but I only play it when Im high. Fun as hell. Ya, get a PS2, you wont regret it.

edit:

Oh ya, and Ive had my PS2 since like a month after it came out, and Ive never had any problems with it. Works fine for both games and DVDs.

6. ...ps2...but i'd buy an n64 and/or a gamecube just for the 'zelda' series of games....wicked!...

7. can an xbox play ps2 games and vice versa?

8. I wish, but the 3 main console's companies are all competing, so no. There are of course some games that are made for Xbox and PS2, but not on the same disc//you have to buy it separately