Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

playing video games stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Docthal, Jan 12, 2014.

1. does anybody not like playing video games when they get high?  I try so hard to focus on my game that i forget that i even smoked.  Then its like i wasted my bud and i got a headache on top of it.  
    If video games are the number one thing you do when you smoke, what games do you play?  Do you find concentration to be a problem?

2. I like to play GTAV, pokemon x/y, any mario games, free roam racing games (love forza horizon) sci fi fps(halo 4 rather than cod.)

Just chill out and go with the flow of the game, don't try to play it like a pro, make it fun.

3. GTA V is fun as fuck to play baked. Or SkyrimSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I know what you mean, but for me it's kind of the other way around. I feel like when I'm high trying to play a videogame, I zone out too much and don't enjoy the game as much, especially if it's a very story driven game.

5. Gta V is the best to play baked I just go online with my head set and just talk to ppl and chill hahaI Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

6. I can play a mean game of NHL 14 after a bowl or two.

7. I can't play video games for the life of me when I'm high unless it's creativity based ,like Minecraft (or the up-and-coming Everquest Next -- which I'm totally psyched about!).

I'd only ever play Minecraft while high though.

8. Chel fer dayz!

GTA V, NHL14, and even some nerdier games are all fun for me to play while not. Not everyone likes it though! Find something you do enjoy, if you don't like playing them, then don't!

9. Black ops and minecraft

10. gtav and nba 2k 

11. I'm all about GTA 5, NHL 14 and Madden 25. I noticed other people posted NHL also, but does anyone else get frustrated with some of the random shit that happens?

12. CoD: Ghosts, although a year ago I'd be shredding some Black Ops 2 zombies for sure.

13. I love rpg's stoned, like living another life as this badass character. I played skyrim a lot in the last few months. Now im on borderlands and borderlands 2.Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Sometimes I can tell that my reflexes suffer, but sometimes it helps me get in the zone...and I'm talking about highly skilled games like Tribes. Some of my best games ever have been while stoned.

15. About to go on the court🍀🍀🍀 🍀LAKERS420🍀 iPhone 5s™

Attached Files:

16. Anybody playing nba2k14 now??? Join! 🍀LAKERS420🍀 iPhone 5s™

17. GTA 5 preaseeeee

18. really... COD man. I've grown out of that lol. Get something better like BF4

19. Sometimes it depends on the bud and the person. I for instance love playing high, skating high, doing homework high, etc. I play cod mwf& black opps, need for speed, civilization, league of legends, and all that shit man. I even land some of my best tricks when im stoned. But i've also had so weed that downed me out and i just wanted to chill so i dunno dude.Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah, but I also play competitively. I play in MLG tournaments and such.