Playing Sports While High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by imprettygood, Nov 23, 2011.

1. longboarding and frolf

2. Baseball,snowboarding,fishing,surfing,golf, you name it. always packin a bowl before :)

3. Major league gaming all day. Lol I tried boxing high and that sucked. Gym football and with my friends I'm 10x better

4. I usually play cricket while high, especially when I bat, it just chills my nerves and removes most of the pressure, most of the times people get out its because the pressure makes them play bad shots. When I didnt smoke before I played I didnt have the freedom in my mind to play my natural game for the fear I would get out and ruin it for my team, but weed gives me that freedom,, gotta love it.

5. Playing street soccer in this small concrete hockey ring. Just chief a bit and jump in and play. I just feel so much more creative and able to control the ball easier.

6. I play basketball high all the time. I go around 7 p.m., and around this time here in Phoenix, we catch some of the craziest sunsets on cloudy days. Colors you couldn't imagine, and I'm just out shooting hoops listening to music. Definitely a sight of beauty right in my backyard. 

7. I am really good at madden when I'm high.

8. I play in a summer baseball league and always go stoned:p

9. Hell yeah man, playing on grass is just as great.

10. I play high performance tennis(provincially and nationally) in Canada and I don't enjoy it really, just kinda a waste of a high. That being said, I've never been really high at practice.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Coming from a highschool student athlete(stay 100% clean and sober all throughout the season) I can't say I've participated in a baseball game high, but definitely in the winter. Some buddies and I would smoke then play catch, hit, whatever. It was really fun, but when it came down to something as mentally tough like pitching, I couldn't concentrate

But playing neighborhood basketball high is so freaking fun. So is throwing a football around, I guess anything really.

Except for soccer.... shit you're so winded after smoking its impossible to run up and down the feild hahaha

12. Naw I love to run and get high so I would hike a mountain trail and smoke at the very top then hike back down and repeat once I got all the way down. It was fun

Sent from the underground

13. Getting high and playing football was my thing back in high school. I was stoned during every home game junior and senior year.

I love getting stoned and lifting, walking, hell even running.

14. I'd be down for it. What about 420 sports? 

15. used to play my neighbor in basketball stoned all the time, said i was good practice. dude had to be like 6'3, and i was probably about 5'9 at the time, i had some speed on him, but his reach was insane
    i like a good bike ride and tossin round the pigskin every now and then these days.

16. If I'm playing for a league or playing seriously I'd rather be sober. Other than that, playing sports high is frikin' awesome.
    I play a lot of soccer and when I'm high I don't necessarily play better but I have a lot more fun. Soccer becomes so exhilarating when I'm high I don't know why, it's like I'm so happy to be on the field lol.

I also do a lot of street bmx (and street mtb), like ride stairs, ledges, benches.... and when I'm high I feel like I am more creative. Like I won't look at an obstacle the same way whether I'm stone or sober. I usually come up with better and cooler shit to do on my bike when stoned.

17. Oh you mean IRL. I thought this was gonna be about ps3 or xbox games....

18. I love playing tennis high. In fact, It's one of my favorite things to do.

19. Long boarding while high is fucking euphoric.

20. I don't like running alot when I smoke a shit to of weed because it makes me feel like I can't stop moving my legs