Playing Sports While High

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by -€®G1Θ, May 23, 2008.

1. When iBlaze then play basketball, my shot is on point. :hello:

Who here blazes before playing sports? Try it, you'd be surprised how you perform. :D

2. Basketball and Baseball. Ive been playing basketball since I was in 5th grade so Im natually good at that..;) But baseball I cant hit the f'n ball (yes yes i suck at reading pitches), when stoned, I seem a little better at reading pitches..but Im not a fast runner, but Im better at baseball high, believe it or not.

3. ive tried to play golf high, and it makes me much much worse...

4. before fitness testing at school i blaze before my laps and it helps lol. my guyfriends play bball high alot too

5. play hockey 2-3 times a week. blaze before everytime. i feel i am more creative, have no hesitation with anything and am overall better high haha

6. basketball is funner when high i may have a few more turnovers but i have more confidence in what im doin. things dont get heated as much when im playin high cause i just dont care but i can still play my best ball when baked

7. i'm better at everything but math when i'm high

8. frisbee ftw

9. mtn biking, basketball and frolf are very fun high

10. I wrestled high once, that was not fucking fun at all. So I'd imagine playing football stoned would be pretty bad too.

11. I tried skating while high, didn't work out too well...

I tried to warm up and fell going down my curb. The whole ground was spinning it felt so weird on my board..

12. I love it. I play better basketball when I'm high and I'm a lot better.

Baseball I am a lot better too. Most of my best games come when I'm high.

I'm so much more focused and relaxed.

13. Frisbee, lacrosse, hacky sac

14. All about the basketball when I get high... I just get more relaxed. I stop forcing shots and passes and get into the flow of the game a little better. Makes me a better player but then again everyone thinks shit like that who knows if its true lol

15. Yep. It's a classic stoner sport for a reason.

16. we always play basketball blazed
    last summer we'd always go up to our buddies house and smoke a bunch then play basketball all day and we have done that this past week after school its really fun

17. playing tennis high is amazing

18. it really feels good to like swing the racket... but it is kinda hard to compete in tennis while high. when you're just there fucking around... its all good:smoking:

19. i played hockey once while high, it was really hard at first i kept losing balance and forgeting where the fuck i was supposed to be on the ice. me and my friends play lacrosse all the time when were high, its a hell of alot of fun.

20. I played most of my basketball games last season high, but not stoned..But, on days when I just had practice, me and 2 teemates always went stoned... But for baseball, I never played high at all...To me, I find baseball to be a very intense and situational game where even little minor details can effect the games outcome, so during last season, I just went to practice high one time, but that day we were just conditioning.