Playing Pool!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by NYgrEEnGraBBeR, Apr 8, 2011.

1. I personally enjoy playing pool... I feel like its really relaxing and layed back... I've been playing alot by myself recently just to get out of the house and do something, also to get better since im not that good... When i live in New York i played alot with my friends and now that i moved out to middle of no where New Jersey, and i know about 2 people, i've lost some skill.

Anyway its fun and relaxed especially to play at like a bar and watch the TVs while you play or have a beer.. Also when i lived in NY i would usually smoke before going.

2. Pool table in my basement.

3. You're lucky man.. I want one so bad.. I want an old fashion looking one... They are kinda expensive tho like $800+.... And when i do buy one i want it to have the ball return not the ones where the ball just drops in a pouch and u gotta go and pick all the balls outta each hole... ANNOYING... But yeh i could play pool for hours.

4. I'm pretty good, but only on the table at my parents' house.

It has a wood base, instead of slate like a quality table would, so there's lots of warping going on. I have all the patterns memorized. I've been meaning to practice more on real tables.

I have a high end cue that I need to put to use.

5. Yeh i don't have my own cue but i like playing.. I'm gunna go play some games after i eat dinner... U should play more tho... The game takes alot of practice to get good. but its very fun IMO.

6. I love pool. When i would see my dad in the summer he would always take me to the bar and give me 10 dollar quarter rolls at a time and id play all night. i was beatin alot of older guys when i was young granted they were prolly smashed lol. im still pretty good tho and play with my homey some time. now that you said i think imma go by myself soon to just chill.

7. It's so much fun to chill and just play by yourself. I wish I had a table at home, but there's no room here to put one.

8. Yeh i honestly prefer to play with people especially people who are better because i learn new shots and what not... But it is definitely relaxing sometimes to just go and play a few games by myself... But theres only one pool table at the bar so if theres people on it or someone there who wants to play i play wit them.