playing music for my plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Berzerker420, Oct 14, 2016.

?

Do you play your plants music?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. So I'm wondering if anyone here plays music for their plants? And if so what do you play them? Notice any positives to playing them music?

2. have not but someone on the block bumps their bass and i like it when they do i'd bet it gives my plants a nice chill vibe..

• Like Like x 1
  3. I used to jam on my guitar to metallic for a few hours a day and I think they dug it....

Right now I'm trying classical....lol

4. I think their are some frequencies that can help plants grow that are yet to be fully understood.
    Some say that talking to their plants helps with growth, however, imo, its more likely to be the vibrations in ones voice that stimulate the plant cells.
    The Solfeggio Frequencies are very interesting, especially MI - 528 Hz which are used for Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair).
    I might try using these frequencies in my next grow.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Avoid puting on Justin bieber And They Will be fine

• Like Like x 4
  6. I've always heard that music or sound waves in general are good for plants. Seems to stimulate growth. As far as what music, hmm, Ziggy Marley, Slightly Stoopid, 311. Just to name a few.

7. So I played the local classical opera easy listening channel all night and at lights on they seemed pretty perky...

• Like Like x 1
  8. i've been thinking about doing this myself.

9. Playing Boy George will make them hermie...Don't do it..j/k. I have a buddy who grow that just started doing this. It's a certain frequency that supposedly help with grows. He swears that it works great, but everything he does seems to be the best thing ever, so who knows. Haven't seen his grow first hand

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. It's been a few days now and so far they seem a little more eager to grow...at lights on they are reaching for the light more and are using more water so.....

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just started playing my ladies a mix I made of all the Solfeggio tones which I downloaded from Free Solfeggio tones | Attuned Vibrations
    These are the highest bitrate i've managed to find on the web.
    Don't need to play them very loud as Auto's have very good hearing i've read...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Positively Plants Radio, Its free to broadcast with Radio by Tuneln, I use a Sonos Device Because of the high quality sound it produces, all sounds are energy vibrations( The vibrations are actually what help the plant that the music creates plants do not hear like we do just feel the vibrations), with anything what you put into it is what you get out.
    http://www.positivelyhappy.com/positivity-radio.html-
    The station consist of Binaural Beats, Audio Tones, And Isochronic + Every Session Ends with Indian Classical music, which has been studied to be the most effective music on plants. I have noticed the days I forget to turn on the radio my plants drink less.