Playing around in Photoshop...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Rick_Danko, Feb 16, 2008.

1. ...yet again

[​IMG]

2. Oooo pretty!

3. That's awesome man, photoshop is so much fun and you can make ANYTHING with it. Just keep playing with it and make sure to try out things you haven't done before.

4. Thank you both for the kind words. Heres two more pictures, they are a bit more abstract and are not all that impressive, but they're fun to make while im loaded heh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. hey man, if that's just playing around, im sure your serious work is out of control.

6. Thanks much, that means alot to me unfortunately I dont do much serious work heh, mostly just play around when im stoned.

7. wow man hi5 those are pretty trippy! nice effect. i would be your best friend forever if you showed some of the tricks you use :rolleyes:

8. cosmic dude. i like it 8)

9. Keep it up. I like pics 2 and 3 better because they seem more abstract and the colors are cool. You seem to be going for a "cosmos" kind of thing with the first one.

All 3 are VERY nice, and Photoshop doesn't smell like linseed oil for a month after you're done.

10. Oh yeah! I really like that red and green one. Reminds me of something from a fantasy book I read years ago...

11. Did you make that Rock? Or are you just linking some random sci-fi city?