Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playin Sports while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Marc, Aug 4, 2010.

1. You ever done this :D played football (soccer) a few times, it was alot more fun, managed to trip over and embarrase myself once :eek: but your vision seems to be improved, you see alot more passes, and become alot more calm on the ball.

2. Me and my friends like to play some frisbee and hacky sacks fun too. Sometimes I'll play basketball just because, but I'm not serious at all since I suck. Other than that, I keep myself sober when I compete because of my highly competitive spirit.

3. i love to smoke a joint while playing ultimate frisbee with friends, i actually find myself doing better when im high. i make the crazy diving grabs and im super accurate with my throws.

4. we (use) to play frisbee alot after we would smoke. now sometimes we hit the trampoline but that really seems to kill my high.

5. LOVEEEEEE playing basketball stoned. and i dont suck, but ive also been playing sports for as long as i can remember really

6. Not to be that guy, but does this really belong in seasoned tokers?

Football stoned is hilarious, but nothing beats teather ball.

7. Me and my buddies go to a park and play soccer two times a week, always blaze right before and its a great time.

8. I like to eat a cookie and go for a run when it hits you about 30-60 minutes into the run you don't notice it, running is just less annoying but when you stop and take a shower, best high ever I think. I play ultimate frisbee at least once a week and I like to vape maybe an hour or so before my game so the main high has worn off and you are in that nice after party. Like previous poster, throws are on like donkey kong. Its a finesse sport so relaxing on the throw is helpful. I imagine sports like, ultimate, golf, tennis, volleyball, things of that nature would all be fun.

9. frisbee high is awesome. when i'm at university me and a few buds throw around the frisbee all the time after we smoke it just fits perfectly with it

10. Tossing the disc with a buddy or two after some smoke is always a fantastic experience.

11. i love to smoke and go to the batting cages.
    I'd say there's no change in my ability tho.

12. Ultimate Frisbee like 3-4 times a week. Hacky Sack occasionally. Lacrosse is the most fun IMO.

13. i have playedd tetherball stoned, which is soo much fun, same with the trampoline while your chewed its the best high ever for me. when im baked im better at fighting it seems, it makes me feel like im in that movie sherlock holmes if you know what im talking about, where he plans everything out in his head then does it perfectly. it seems i can pull moves a lot better when rassling with my friends on the trampoline,

14. #14 Blunt, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    I'm glad everyone enjoys frisbee as much as we do here in my town. We set up pickup games all the time for shits and giggles. Right after wards we all gather around to roll some joints while we talk and kick it. It's what keeps me sane.

Back in high school we played hacky sack every day during our free periods because we didn't have anything better to do and we were either high, wanted to go pack lips outside, or, usually, both. I'm hoping I can bring it back, or at least keep it alive here and there. I'm keeping a hacky sack in my car for those times you're waiting around for a dealer or you don't know where you're going. You all know what I mean, :cool:.

15. The one time I played basketball after smoking a fat ass blunt with my friends, ALL of us managed to drop the ball and trip on it...Needless to say since then I just sit on the sidelines.

16. Perfect, sir.

17. I played tennis in high school and I played every match stoned.
    Me and friends play basketball frequently.
    On days I have off from work, and noones around, I'll roll one up and hit the golf course by myself. Most relaxing thing ever.

18. before i head off for jiu jitsu every morning i spliff it..people give me shit all the time for it...but it has never effected my performance at the sport! although this one time i blazed a bowl of hash prior to a training sesh..and that didnt go down as smoothly but it worked out ok! :smoking:

19. Skateboarding after shmoking is the shit, it feels like you weigh 10 pounds, and it's just crazy to cruise around and bust tricks when you're severely blasted.

20. Used to play hockey in high school. Always wondered what would happen if I was high while trying to stop pucks. I'd probably be diving out of the way.