Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plastic grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eagleboy, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I need a grinder to take on a trip. I don't want to take an expensive one, so do any of y'all know how good a little plastic grinder will be?

2. Not very good...I'd just get a nice metal one with a kief catcher or not have one because I truly believe your hands are better than a plastic grinder

3. Get a 4 piece metal grinder. Plastic teeth can break after a while.

4. get a two piece diamond grinder. you can get m for like 10 bucks and its freaking diamond, waayy better than aluminum

5. Mines plaster and it was 10$

6. Got one for £2

Only you can finish th

7. no one needs a grinder, we all have them build into our hands

8. Yeah if your going on a trip I wouldn't waste the money, just break it apart with your fingernails. I had to do that for a while before i could save up for a nice grinder, its not so bad. Use a tray or something in case you spill

9. Plastic one will work fine, just don't expect it to last you months.

10. You said you just need it for a trip. Any cheap grinder would do the trick for short term usage.

Like mentioned above, just use your hands. :smoking: