Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plastic Grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HGTY, Jul 31, 2012.

1. So basically ive got this cheap shark tooth grinder thats plastic, and it aint too bad tbh but my question is , is that when the crystals stick to the bottom is this wasting my bud?? ps (it's not got a crystal catcher haha)

2. I wouldn't say so, you could always go back and scoop em out later. I have a cheap aluminum 4 piece grinder and sometimes keif and plant material get stuck in the groves where you screw the pieces together, I always scoop that shit out later and smoke it when I'm dry ;)

3. Trichomes.

Not crystals.

[​IMG]

4. Lol, trichomes, my friend. But, if your question is if you're getting less high because your grinder is plastic, my answer would be no as long as the trichomes aren't all completely stuck to the teeth of the grinder.