Plants

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theonehewid, Apr 9, 2013.

1. So i was wondering my plant has lost about 7 leafs its about a foot and few inches tall but will my plant stil bud I mean it still growing actual looks like its about to PREFLOWER but not sure can someone help me please :eek:

Attached Files:

2. what light you growing the plant under ?

3. I just started putting it under that lamp with a regular light bulb and before that the sun was growing it for me and it was doing fine but ima get a different bulb and I've also been doing 12/12 for 4 dAys now

4. sorry man, thats just a wast of time
    get some sunlight or a good light on it now and reveg it
    give it a couple of weeks, flower and you can pull the plant round and get some good bud in a few weeks

5. Aw man so I should just keep it under the light 24/7

6. you can't grow a plant under a bedroom lamp
    canbis its not a house plant
    you can only grow weed indoors under some hi powered light to get any bud
    even then has to be a couple of inches from the bulb anless your using hps/mh

7. Well I planned to get a cfl light bulb today I'm using All I have right it seems to be doing fine lol idk my first time

8. Shitd a blue light lol but it will continue to grow right with the Lil lamp I have ? Lol

9. When I read the post saying cfl
    a blue 125w cfl veg and a 125w red cfl for flower
    This will give you a small good yeilding plant with some dank bud
    Never done myself but you should be able to pull 1/2oz :)

but with the link to the cfl
    Its not going to work very well
    the cover blocks a lot of the light and its only 28w

10. How should I have the light cause right now that's the only one I have lol

11. #11 gavinsoil, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    I would take the shade off the lamp and put the plant in a white cardboard box next to the light, so the plants 2-3" from the bulb and them the inside of the box will reflects all the light back onto the plant, but don't use a lid this will trap the heat in

12. Lol... I think a half oz may be a bit optimistic under that set up, however crazier things have happened. I used to grow with high end cfl's and just could not get enough herb to supply myself for a week. I think nowadays you can score a lower watt Hid that will pull a novel garden with a decent harvest. However in my humble opinion every dollar spent wisely on a setup is worth it in the long run. I just set up a kinda ghetto room and still spent about 1000 dollars on hardware. But for me it is worth it to spend that much
    cause 100 grams bought on the street costs about a grand. Only thing is if you get serious about growing your own you will find that you just got a new part time job with flexible hours.

13. you could be right about the 1/2oz under the 125w cfl never tried it my self but thats
    what there made for, so you should pull some bud from the light

I use 2x600w hps in flower and pull a lot of bud for a small set up and love it.
    grown in organic soil so the buds always dank :)

14. Ok I don't have a white box but I do have a box lol put them in the box together or it Wong work with a regular box

15. Should be fine in the regular box
    this will give the plant a lot more usable
    light

16. I Won't be able to close the box because the plant atands to damn tall so idk what ima do

17. for now its ok and its the best you can do
    if you can buy a powerfull cfl, say a 25w to go in the lamp, cool white or daylight is best
    only cost a couple of quid and will make a big diffence to the plant

18. Ok so if I change the bulb you think it'll grow a lot better and you sure the plant isn't going to curve towards the light

19. changing the light will be a good move, try to get the longer cfl if you can
    if you can only get a 15/20w its still a lot better than what you have
    light.jpg

the plant will curve towards the light, just turn the pot 1/4 of a turn every day