Plants wont stop growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bubbles1382, Jun 9, 2017.

1. I have a question for the Canna-Verse. I topped my plants when they were about 3 feet tall and then i did some lst when they hit 5 feet. Now I have about 9 almost 7 foot tall plants with each having around 12 tops but they are still growing and havent even started flowering. How do i get them to stop growing?

2. Top them again or lst harder. Super crop can be used as well

3. @Bubbles1382
    Roundup for them pesky weeds that just won't stop growing out of control.
    :)
    Enough jokes.
    Cut them, fold them pinch them, whips and chains please.
    Older main stems that would normally snap if pushed to far can be successfully bent by crushing.
    Take pliers and crush a foot or more of the main stem. really mangle the stalk until it'll give enough to bend the plant over.
    I've gone so far as to crush most of a main stem and got a nice C shape from the last one.
    I grow backyard and really don't want the plants seen from adjoining yards or the street and at times I have to get tough on the plants to keep them out of sight.
    It sounds wrong and looks bad but the plants keep right on chugging away in spite of the damage and it lets you fold a plant you'd otherwise snap and kill pushing it that far.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Multi headed plants crush all the stems and tie fishing weights to them as they will try and stand backup otherwise.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1