Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plants with THC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PnP420, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Are there any other plants with THC that we just don't know about? Or maybe that we do?...just though about it...AND RON PAUL IS UP IN THE POLLS MOTHAFUCKAAAAS

2. I'm pretty sure cannabis is the only plant with THC because we would most likely be smoking the other plants already. On a side note, Paul isn't going to win. Mitt Romney all the way.

3. Fuck Ron Paul. Seriously. Just because he supports legalization does NOT mean he would be a good president. He's somewhat of a whackjob in my opinion and just not suited to run a country...and I mean honestly, would would legalization change for you personally anyways? You smoke weed now, when it's legal what are you going to do? smoke weed?

Not to say I don't support legalization and see the obvious benefits of it, or would in any way say that it is a bad idea. But seriously, there MUST be more important things to you and, and there are definitely more important things for our country than legalizing marijuana.

Sorry, kind of ranted on their a little bit but single issue voters kind of get me pissed off. Same idea that really feeds most Republicans into voting for presidents just because they don't like abortion or gays.

Also, I apologize if my assumption of context was incorrect and you're voting for Ron Paul for more than just legalization, although from the way you worded it I would find it kind of hard to believe that this is true.

4. [quote name='"floatin"']

Fuck Ron Paul. Seriously. Just because he supports legalization does NOT mean he would be a good president. He's somewhat of a whackjob in my opinion and just not suited to run a country...and I mean honestly, would would legalization change for you personally anyways? You smoke weed now, when it's legal what are you going to do? smoke weed?

Not to say I don't support legalization and see the obvious benefits of it, or would in any way say that it is a bad idea. But seriously, there MUST be more important things to you and, and there are definitely more important things for our country than legalizing marijuana.

Sorry, kind of ranted on their a little bit but single issue voters kind of get me pissed off. Same idea that really feeds most Republicans into voting for presidents just because they don't like abortion or gays.

Also, I apologize if my assumption of context was incorrect and you're voting for Ron Paul for more than just legalization, although from the way you worded it I would find it kind of hard to believe that this is true.[/quote]

I like you and share a very similar opinion. Though legalization would be great it is at the bottom of my list for what a president needs to care for in these next couple of years. Ron Paul really just wants to set the country back a couple hundred years, abolishing policies and agencies that alluded to progress in America. Even if Paul were to win the Republican Primaries, which is doubtful, he would not be able to beat Obama. I feel as though Ron Paul is overrated on this forum but the truth is that he will never be the Head of State in the United States.

5. Why do you think Paul is so radical or wrong? Stopping the wars, his view on the federal reserve, states rights, less corruption, etc. He isn't even going to legalize it, he wants it to be governed by the states, as with all drugs.

And nope just cannabis sativa with the THC.

6. theres like .01% thc in celery pretty sure

7. Not get in trouble with the cops.

8. Nah he really does have more experience and he's got way better ideas whether he's a whackjob or not...

9. And yeah...you already smoke weed...what are you gonna do when its legalized...uhh get better shit for better prices at ease without getting in trouble or being in a dangerous spot...uhh yeah dumbass

10. Politics... Sigh...

11. And either way everyone's better then fuckin Obama... And Paul is probably one of the most honest people out there and he wants nothing to do with the government he's gonna cut a trillion dollars ou of our budget in the first year and I believe him...all of his ideas put money back into the economy

12. [quote name='"friedninja"']theres like .01% thc in celery pretty sure[/quote]

No. Just, No.

13. [quote name='"PnP420"']And either way everyone's better then fuckin Obama... And Paul is probably one of the most honest people out there and he wants nothing to do with the government he's gonna cut a trillion dollars ou of our budget in the first year and I believe him...all of his ideas put money back into the economy[/quote]

...Everyone? I see no Republican candidate I'd rather have than Obama(I'm not huge Obama fan either). And what is Paul going to cut to get that trillion dollars? If it was that simple and painless, everyone would do it. Unfortunately it's not, and it's easier said than done.

Edit: and no I'm not aware of any other plants that have THC in high enough forms to get high. Sorry to drift off topic.

14. I hope Obama gets it i really dont want the rich to be richer it makes me sick. Also I think because its his second term he will do some of the less favorable things like hopefully something for us whether its legalise or what.

15. Dude Obamas not gonna get a second term...if he does America is REALLY fucked...and dude if your gonna be president you should do everything you can...Obamas definetly not he takes fucking vacation like once a month...and yes anybody up there would take the economy to a better place...

16. Obama is ONE of the worst presidents ever. No doubt.

17. Im loving how the conversation started as a question on thc..but ended up being a war on who should become president... who really gives a fuck either way who ever wins someone is going to be complaining about something and in 4 or whatever years when its time for a new guy every single person weather they voted for the guy or not is going to complain about him..

So no.. just answer the question lol

18. Dont think there is. Would be pretty awesome if a scientist genetically modified your average herb like mint to produce thc.. Hey just an idea lol.

19. It's not even so much that he's wrong about everything, no I don't like him, but honestly I don't think he would make a BAD president. It's not so much Ron Paul that I was ranting about, it's the single issue voters. The OP and most people responding to what I said are just arguing about the benefits of weed being legal.

Voting for Ron Paul so that weed will be legal is like invading Switzerland because you like chocolate. Yes, chocolate is good, and if we are in charge of the country the Swiss variety would be cheaper, but that's a pretty small and insignificant reason in comparison with everything else that will happen.

20. I say fuck all politicians. Start a revolution and lets actually make America a country that is for the people