plants very dry, shriveling, should they be cool if watered?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jul 31, 2007.

1. hey guys. i just got back from vacation for a week and a day, and went to check on my babies and they are extremely dry. they are wilting pretty badly, the soil is totally dry and they have a real dark green color to the top of them and they are kind of shriveled up. they are all about 3 feet tall or maybe a little more. i was wandering if they should be alright if i give them a real nice watering tomarrow morning? will they perk back up? on a few plants a few leaves are gone and on one or two the main cola is sort of slumbed over, but nothing to serious. if i water them tomarrow morning (in about 10 hours) should they be alright? i dont think they would die (but what do i know) so i wanted to make sure they should be cool? what do ya think? thanks alot

2. Why wait? water them really well now and they should be ok.

3. yeah, I left mine on their own for about 4 days, and they were so badly wilted. But when given a good watering I could almost watch them perk up, it was kool.

4. yea guys. well i jus did it and seen them in the day light. one has the top that has bent over and dead it looks like, should i cut this top off? the rest of the plant doesnt look like it, the leaves are jus wilted.

most of the others have the real dark, drooping leaves. they are drooping so im hoping this watering will bring them back up? how long does it usually take for a plant to regevenate after being watered? how long til the wilting wil go away?

a few have crisp leaves, but theres only one that has the entire plant pretty crisp. could it perk back up?

like i said most are just very badly drooping,. but not falling over , just the leaves are drooping down. they are still green and all, and the plant is standing, its just that the leaves are drooping. whadda think? thankns for the help