Plants Stolen :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deltron Zero, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Well, i had 2 plants growing outdoors, about 6 weeks old, in pots and i leave for a week, come back and they are gone :( they we're a little bit aways from our property. I don't think it was the DEA or anything but i'm still worried that somehow i could get in trouble. There wasn't anything but the plants there.

this sucks

2. Man......it sucks to be you right now bro........sorry 'bout your luck........hope the ganja gods rain hellfire on the effin' thief/thieves that did you wrong..........

3. They'll get whats coming to them. Bad karma to mess with someones grow.

May they start to grow, and every seed they plant be male!!

4. :eek: Man that sucks, I agree with "Pipeworks" bad karma will come thier way. Good luck next time bro. :smoking: Keep on tokin and I'm sure all will be fine V

5. I know how you feel man. Happened to me twice. But mine were huge girls.
    Change location and don't tell anyone next time.

It was someone you know. I guarantee it.

6. man thats a total bummer. sorry about your luck

7. Take it as a learning lesson. Rippers walk the woods to areas the are likely to be grow ops. Change locations, and make it more difficutl to get to...in the middle of large pricker bushes works quite well..it just sucks for you having to get into it :)

Keep it safe, and just FYI the DEA is not looking for 1 and 2 plant grows :)

8. thanks dude

9. i doubt it was someone i know, i only told 2-3 people and only 1 has a car and doesnt know where i live

10. But does he have a friend with a car. Not to make you paranoid but only you know where you put them. Is it more likely he has a friend with a acr or someone just happened to come across your plants?

11. Usually is.
    Exactly. I doubt someone just happened to "find" them and took them. Unless they were in a pretty well traveled area, like public property, theres a tipster involved. I got my dads whole garden stolen when I was a kid and had a big mouth. The best grows are the ones NO ONE knows about, and/or are under lock and key.

12. I just don't get the point of rippers...well all rippers should be shot in the stomach, but why rip a plant when its not even close to being ready? I can understand ripping it in October, but if I caught someone out at my sites about to rip I'd use them for soil conditioner next year. I'm serious!

13. I say replant same location with booby traps and tell the same people and see who gets fucked up. Then you'll know.

14. :( Sorry to hear of your bad luck. I know a guy who lives in CA growing outdoors, close to neighbors - he puts his pots down into the ground a ways, close to a rain barrel and rigged with drip tubing - keeps his lawn a little messy, lets the lawn weeds grow up around the barrel and plants - he has yet to be discovered.

15. I know its ridiculous. My second lot were ripped in may. I was like ' WTF is the point? '

16. rule number 1 dont tell anybody about grow club

rule number 2 dont tell anybody about grow club

stole that from another topic but it fits here

my personal #3 is when in doubt pull it out but that doesnt fit here

17. It did for me when my unscrupulous dog showed cops where my plant was, even thu they didnt say anything about it.:smoking: