Plants popped soil 4 days ago and its getting cold.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Timzy, Feb 5, 2016.

1. growing an Indica dominate sweet tooth auto from barneys farm (first timer) and after four days she's about the size of my index finger and has her first leaves (assuming it's a she) she's outdoors and gets plenty of good sunlight, but now the temps are dropping too 10 degrees in daylight (50f) and 4 degrees at night (39.2F) for the next week, will she be okay, what problems will this cause, or will it just die, I've heard these plants are great in the cold and even grew in the himalayas and Indicas handle cold temps very well, but i'd like to hear a second opinion as the plant is so young and so impressionable, thank you! :D [​IMG]

2. She's diffently a female and gig have her outside ? If she is outside you might as well throw her in trash is way too cold
    Nice to meet you by the way
    It'll will stunt her to the point that it won't grow worth the time and energy you put in to her

3. can you explain how you know its a female, and whats "gig" and how have these plants managed to grow in such cold areas for hundreds and hundreds of years, not being ignorant, just curious so I can get a better understanding :) thank you for your reply [​IMG]

4. oh wait, im being dumb, barneys farm feminize their seeds lol

5. Dude give it try. I think it will be a waste of time but who am I? I think if they make it they will be so tiny you will be pissed at yourself.