Plants on a Roof

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by becauseIlikeIt, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Ok, I made a thread the other day about an automatic watering system, but instead of continuing that one I'll start fresh.

SO, the auto-watering system suggested is a little costly, and a new plan is needed. What I'd like to do now is find a building somewhere in town and put my 3 plants on the roof while i'm away for 2 weeks. My thoughts were either a local elementary school, or maybe on top of a pizza place.

Do you think that 3 plants would be safe on top of a building in the middle of suburbia for 2 weeks? Would the infrequent rainwater be enough to keep them alive? My biggest concern is that somebody might find my investment and steal it. With all the nutrients, lighting, etc., these plants really are an investment.

Any ideas?

2. So your thinking of puting marijuana on top of an elementry school? That just gives us stoners a bad name. Just drive out to some romote area and leave them there. I mean come'on think about this!

3. LOL not at the school, just trust a friend or something like there is no bud on the plants yet. So killing them would be pointless lol. Or re pot them into 5 gallon buckets and leave them somewhere in distance.

4. first of all the watering system that was sugested cost $20.00, so if you're really saying thats toooooo much then you dont EVER need to be growing cannabis. EVER! EVER EVER EVER EVER!

secondly, an elementary school???.....jesus, I swear there ARE retards that know how to post to these forums....

From now on Im not even gonna justify these rediculous posts with responses...heres what i should be doing>>>>:smoke:

[quote name='becauseIlikeIt'] these plants really are an investment.

quote]

^^^^^ LOL! get a grip

5. put them on your roof.. or in a palm tree, the canopy

6. Refrain from putting them on the top of a resteraunt due to their hoods that suck up the grease n vapors n whatnot. Also on the roof of a resteraunt they are more likely to be found because people come and clean the hood vents regularly so they will be getting on the roof. Do like vermilion said and pu them somewhere remote in the wilderness....if you are concerned with animals take something with you to put them up on. Place them at least head height and you SHOULD have no worries. As for a school.....c'mon man.....seriously....I mean hell I know im warped but that is just Askin for trouble ...Not to mention IF you get caught it becomes a FELONY instantly whether schools out or not in any state.

7. on top of a school haha that's ridiculous, imagine getting busted for that.

8. Ok, Ok, yes on top of the school was a bad idea, I'm just brainstorming about where nobody ever goes but there would be a lot of sunlight.

$20? I saw $80, I'll look again.

It's not that I dont trust my friends not to steal, it's that they have no business in my house and I don't want suspicious neighbors. And the investment part comes from cost of lights, nutes, and the fact that I've been vegging since around Feb or March. I know thats a while, but it's too late now.

So, sorry to anybody who I upset with the school idea, like I said, just a thought.

I'll probobly just put them by the river and hope for the best. Oh well.

9. THERE ya go! Just remember to enclose your plants with chicken wire on that river's edge. Realize that there will be lots of animal traffic on THAT water source.