1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Plants not coming up.....

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by JW1220, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Hey GC. Got one quick question. I germinated 3 blueberry and 3 sweet dreams seeds this week. Once the tap roots exposed themselves i place them in peat pellets and placed them under 100 true watts of cfl's. It has been a couple of days and i see no sign of the plant coming up. The humidity has been about 75% and the temp has been about 80 degrees. I am afraid to dig in the peat to see if they are growing but i am getting impatient and worried. Any advice on the situation?

2. probably ruined from mold...keep humidity at around 30-40% during germination... its a key factor

3. I would leave them for a few more days. How far down did you plant them? They may be having a hard time getting to the top. See if you can't scrape some dirt/peat/whatever you used off the top.

4. I have ruined quite a few seeds by way of mold. I didn't have enough air circ. and the paper towel made a perfect landscape for the mold.:smoking::mad:

5. I have had probs in the past with peat pots and dont use them at all anymore....too easy to overwater/smother/whatever.....they just dont seem to grow. Best bet is to put your sprout in a cup of soil or better yet vermiculite until its established.

Grasscity Deals Near You