Plants look yellow and droopy starting to turn a bit purple on the leaves also

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Waijai, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Can anyone help me idk what's going on. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I can do to fix this

Attached Files:

2. Do you water it at all, if so how much? Without knowing anything about your grow, it looks like overwatering. If you haven;t been watering it, it could need water.

3. Been watering it every day. Until I started noticing it drooping which was about a 2 days ago

4. Any ideas on how to fix it?

5. Give it sometime to dry out abit. I go 2-3 days between watering. I do the lift test to see when they need it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll do that thanks. Cant lift my pot though it's too big

7. There are moisture meters that tell if the soil is dry enough to water. See one at walmart. 12-15 bucks

8. Just to add: over watering is bad because it drowns the roots because they need oxygen, but if they stay wet a lot, they don't get to breathe. can cause so many problems, but is one of the easiest things to notice and change. So yeah, if you can't lift the pot, and the meter is too expensive or you just cba with that, some people use I think its called the knuckle method. They stick a finger into the soil and if it's dry up to either the first or second knuckle, they can water. Something like that anyways - I also use the lift tech

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. If you’ve been watering every day they’re overwatered. I always go by the weight of the pot. What size is your pot and how old is your plant?

10. Pot is about 100 gallons I believe and the plant is about a month

11. 100 gallons? Is that supposed to be ten gallons? Because if you mean 100 gallons, you must have spent a fortune on soil! Lol.

12. Yep 100 lol. Soil was already in place when I bought the land. They used last year but should be good for this year too I believe.