plants in my yard...

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, May 6, 2008.

1. so...theres these lil sprouts growin in my yard rite...and they look like baby pot plants...but they are everywhere..i kno that theres no way that that many seeds have been flung around my yard unless someones fucking with me...but yeah, tripped me out..ill try to get pix up morrow since my cam is dead and full...
    but does ne one have any idea what else it could be?? cuz i mean, before i noticed it was everywhere i was like 98% sure it was baby buds growin...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. i dunno....hemp?

:smoking:

3. take some pics

4. lol ya there probably strawberies or something. i know what your talking about but its not MJ its a low plant -cant reamber the name

5. Probably cinqfoil, its a perennial thats leaves are very similar to cannabis'. I tried to find a good pic on google, but to no avail. It grows all over my property, on the lawn, in the forest, everywhere.

Really though if it gets little yellow flowers, its cinqfoil, and not pot.

6. a majority of plants look alike as seedlings. It isnt for a week or so that the begin to show their diverse qualities.

7. I can almost say for certain it is Cinquefoil.

8. [​IMG]

Just kidding, chances are it isnt, but might as well post pics!

9. It's pretty obvious god has finally given in and answered our prayers.... :hello: