plants in 5 gallons bags

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rene.resendez14, Mar 12, 2015.

1. I just transplanted into 5 gallons bags plants are about a foot tall im putting 28 plants on 4*8 table under 2 1000 raptors lights. My question is do I put them into flower or do I veg longer im trying to get 2.5 ounces a plant how big do I get them before i flower thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. #2 killset, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    That's a very hard guesstimate for somebody to make. Different stains produce differently. Different conditions produce differently. Different growers produce differently. Grow them too the space you have. A plants going to double or triple in size in flower. Take that into consideration as when to flower

3. well I kinda wanted to get an average weight I have everything dialed in to perfection I have blue dream witch I know yields good and Girl Scout cookies witch is medium I'll post a pic and let me know what you think it will yield if I put into flower

4. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426128976.070494.jpg

5. That plant doesn't look trained whatsoever....

6. I'm not training it

7. #7 killset, Mar 12, 2015
    Still an impossible guess, been a long time since I grew a plant without any training. You're might be close to your goal, but the best anyone can do is guess. That's a lot of plants for only 2 lights, as the plants flower they may outgrow the footprint of your lights, who knows. Personally I think its foolish to ask for yeild estimates, someone comes in and says 4oz and the grower only manage 2, then the grower thinks the person giving the estimate is an idiot. When it could have just been something the grower did over the next 2+ months or something out of anyone's control. Do you have any growing experience? Have you grown these strains before? All that comes into play to rather or not your perfectly dialed in. Cant be perfectly dialed in with a strain youve never grown before. Strains grow differently and require different things to be dialed in. Can't really go off the breeders estimates either. They look healthy, that's what matters. Train those things and get a better yeild. I LST and scrog, either is a better option imo.

8. Yes your right it is very difficult to guess Im just hoping I would get 2 pounds per light with 28 5 gallons pots they fit well in my 4*8 table and still have a lot room side by side I did top so as soon as the leaves start touching each other ima flower them see how it goes just to let you know 80-85 degrees with co2 at 1000ppm humidity at 60%

9. #9 killset, Mar 12, 2015
    They fit well now, when you go to flower they're going to double or triple in size. How will they fit then? Thats why I said grow to fit your space. Your the only one there too know what that is. Will your lights footprint be big enough as they grow? Are these all females or will you be tossing males?

10. yes I know they double or triple In size im trying to get an even canopy So ima veg for bout one or two more weeks then flower they are all clones from females but I will put a net on them if the buds get to heavy

11. #11 killset, Mar 12, 2015
    Training is the best way to get an even canopy, LST or scrog. Gets those bottom bud sites up top and into the light. Nice even flat canopy if done right. Less light deprived small buds, bigger yields, can't loose

12. ok I never Lst before I have scrog im look into Lst see what I can do