Plants growing very slow! Any help appreciated

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HomeGrownDank, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Don't water for a couple of days, then transplant into bigger pot and water with nice clean Ph leveled water. Also lower your lights a bit. Then should be good no nutes like everybody else is saying

2. Yes that is the schedule I was going off. Someone else said big bloom was only for flowering tho.

3. Over a Foot @ week 4.....What do u feed your plants:confused:

4. what he said,those plants are totally rootbound,you need to transplant to at least a 3gal pot if you want to even kind of succeed.
    you are going to need at least 2000 lumens to just sustain growth and about 5000lumens to flower (thats per sq. ft.).
    once you provide those 2 basic things the plant will do the rest,this isnt rocket science,but you do need to stick to the minimum unchangable rules,good luck and read some of the stickies,they will teach you alot.

5. Jungle juice in a soilless mix. There almost 2 weeks into flowering and are almost 2 feet now lol.

6. heres my current grow 3 grand daddy purple bay 11 and one caramelo after an 8 week veg then in the 2nd week of flowering,using 4 gal pots and ff ocean forest soil with perlite and top dressing with bat guano.
    you can do the same
    my lighting is 1000 watts hps and 900 watts multispectrum leds on 3 sides

Attached Files: