plants getting to tall

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lm6769, Nov 27, 2005.

1. ok im growing in my closet and i dont wan it to go more that 3 feet how can i do that.

2. you need to tie the main branches down. if you tie the main one down, the others will shoot up and start forming big buds, wait for that to happen and then tie them down too.

3. You also need to pinch the new growth tips...Every time you pinch one, 2 new growth shoots will come out. This teaches the plant to grow bushy as opposed to straight up.

4. how do you pinch without hurting your plant?

5. or how do you just pinch in general where do i do it

6. top and tie down,but how long are ya at growth in order for topping to work properly,cuz if ya top and only have a few weeks left well waist of energy and knowladge,i have some great pics of a bushy indoor grow with tieing down and topping really early only ,good luck,read and watch and learn is a great way to start and asking questions is even better

7. i have a pic by pic instruction on topping and tieing down at early age in my gallery on my homepage,i am working on loading all my pics there,enjoy cuz it helps in a indoor grow if ya want to have a bushy and small at same time tree of hemp

8. my homepage gallery has a pic by pic topping and after affect pics and more all weed pics mostly about tieing down and topping and soil mix,pre and after mix

9. every time you top it affects plant.just a pinch is ok.but me i pinch and top lots and puts into shock but i do it like that for a reason.so i dont recomend pinching and topping like i do unless a avid green thumb.but a pinch here and a top there dont hurt,take a look at my home page gallery.all my trees (hemp)are and were grown indoor and outdoor and were topped more than normel,cuz i got 4 trees and 12 to 14 pounds of blk dom,,sk,nl,blk dom cross a,bubbleishious,purple,orangespice,,all topped