plants drooping need help fixing problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by zills, Sep 28, 2009.

1. wzup everyone imma a newbie with a problem...my babies are drooping[​IMG]!! i think i may have overwatered and ive searched for a solution and all i can find are threads asking if they overwatered and people answereing and just saying yes but not with a solution as to fixin the problem. i have 4 plants that were in 1 gallon containers with fox farms soil. i watered then last sunday then found out i had to leave for a few days tuesday.. so tuesday night i watered each plant with about a liter of water a piece. a half liter of straight water then 30 mins later a half liter of 1/4 strength grow big.i left and returned friday night to find my leaves drooping. i immediately looked for ways to fix it and didnt find a solution. the next day i tranferred the plants to 3 gallon pots because i saw roots coming out of one of the container holes. i just wanna know if i did overwater what do i do from here on.. i just want my healthy looking plants back.. any help a b greatly appreciated also i got a pic here... also these plants are in their 3rd week of veg[​IMG]

2. yeah.. overwatered man. they'll perk up in a day or 2.

you want to let that soil dry out a little before watering again. try and get a feel for how heavy that pot is now.. when it feels light compared to what it is now.. then go ahead and water it.

3. thanks for the reply on it i guess ill give it a few days then and post some more pics to see if its changed

4. hey guys i woke up today and my plants are looking worse they are yellowing at the bottom leaves and 1 of them is crispy and broke when i touched it. the only one that looks okay is the 1 that i didnt transplant to the 3 gallon bucket. its been a week tomorrow that i havent watered them and im thinkin they are dying.they look alot worse then yesterday. the last pic is the on in a small pot still...anyone got any clue[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]