Plants don’t seem to be branching?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Hey guys here’s my 2 auto flower GDPs from MSNL. Now my last flex grows have gotten real bushy but this grow is getting branches but not many it seems as if mostly everything is staying close to the main stem. Does anyone know is there a reason for this or is it just kinda how the plant wants to grow sometimes? Image1528038962.982380.jpg Image1528039023.005761.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How many weeks? GDP's?

3. Grand daddy purp autos and they are a month and a couple days old

4. I think they look good for a month old. What does the strain say about the grow?

5. Site says finishes in 10 weeks so I’ve got a month and a half to go just about

6. If not more I know most of the time those aren’t very accurate

7. The point of a scrog is to veg them into the net, once your net is full then you flip the lights to flower. It looks like you flowered to early or these are autos? Autos don't scrog well, feminized seeds are what you want so you can control when you flower them. The purple pic is shortly into flower but you see how full that scrog table is? That's what you want, actually this one is a little to full but you get the point, the second pic was a couple weeks ago , don't have any new ones but you can see with a scrog done right u can control height of plants and you get more Budd clumps than single stalks. IMG_20180514_180515712_HDR.jpg tapatalk_1529466845416.jpeg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yea these are autos will be trying fem seeds next