plants day 8 :(

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Metridixal, Aug 26, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    These are my plants on day 8 since sprouting. The little guy on the right had his growth slowed due to stretching as a youngin' that made him uproot himself. It's been raining since they sprouted so they may look a little small for there age, but there's nothing but sun in the forecast now. I used potting soil, with perlite, and peat moss. It is organic and they seem to be doing well.

Here's a close up of my biggest one....

[​IMG]

He is sprouting two little points in between the other two points.

[​IMG]
    This is a trippy shirt I thought you guys might like.

How do my plants look? I plan to put them in the greenhouse if they don't make it in time for winter. Just growing this for experience and a small yield.

Attached Files:

2. in a icecap cup from timmies.

AndrewBUD

3. I'm so Canadian... lol pot plant in an Iced Cappicino.

4. I have never seen plants started so late. Very interested in your progress. best of luck

5. are those guys going indoors? because its pretty late in the year to plant...

6. i would hope so I already have white buds :D

7. I plan to put them in the greenhouse if they don't make it in time for winter

Anyways I'll post pics monday to show the progress they are absolutely loving the 14 hours of sunlight. Right now about 10 of the hours are direct sunlight because they are on a hill.

8. Does anyone know when they are going to show sex or whats going to happen?
    I plan to let them go untill early November.

Ill go take pics they are on there second leaveset now.

9. Update I think the plants are on about day 12.

I've named the biggest one Homer, and the smallest one Bart, I hope the names don't jinx it and they turn out to be females lol

Pic 1 same setup shot of both of them as before.

[​IMG]
    Pic 2 has a question [​IMG]

What are those things in the red circle. They are obviously new growth but I'm not sure what.

[​IMG]

Do my plants look healthy? Any tips for me? Please reply!!

If your wondering the black hair is my dogs hair to keep away deer and rabbits.

Attached Files:

10. If they were starte much earlier May June even July they would have shown and begun flowering already. Since you have them outdoor this late they are skipping veg and going directly into flowering. the problem with that is you are probably going to get very small yield of weak buds assuming that both of these are femal because the plant does not have the correct time to set up a root and stem system to deliver nutrients as well as leaf surface area for photosynthesis to convert these nutrients into energy to produce buds, all which lead to bigger and stronger. There is an exception to every rule and theory though, so I hope you prove wrong as I am very interested to see what happens with Bart and Homer. Best of luck and yes they do look OK thing in red circle is the outside 3rd leaves starting to form

Is your green house heated? if so that might give you some more options.