Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plants budding as babies

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Kdk100694, Jul 12, 2019.

1. 3 of my 9 clones I got started bidding already and they're only a month old. What could cause this?

2. Got any pics in natural light?

3. Change in light schedule. Most likely you shortened the day hours.
    They may have been under 24-0 and any dark will trigger flower.
    Clones are mature at any size and can flower at the drop of a hat.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. yea you'r right on it 'BrassNwood ...its gotta be what you posted ...mac,

• Like Like x 1
  5. The major stages of the flower life cycle are the seed, germination, growth, reproduction, pollination, and seed spreading stages. The plant life cycle starts with a seed; every seed holds a miniature plant called the embryo. There are two types offlowering plant seeds: dicots and monocots.

6. Did you change your lighting like stated above?? But if I'm correct u can revert them back into veg just like as if monster cropping..

Sent from my 5041C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. At all possible those clones are Autos?

8. 18 hours of light I had some doing that at 14 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum