plants are drooping need help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zills, Sep 28, 2009.

1. wzup everyone imma a newbie with a problem...my babies are drooping[​IMG]!! i think i may have overwatered and ive searched for a solution and all i can find are threads asking if they overwatered and people answereing and just saying yes but not with a solution as to fixin the problem. i have 4 plants that were in 1 gallon containers with fox farms soil. i watered then last sunday then found out i had to leave for a few days tuesday.. so tuesday night i watered each plant with about a liter of water a piece. a half liter of straight water then 30 mins later a half liter of 1/4 strength grow big.i left and returned friday night to find my leaves drooping. i immediately looked for ways to fix it and didnt find a solution. the next day i tranferred the plants to 3 gallon pots because i saw roots coming out of one of the container holes. i just wanna know if i did overwater what do i do from here on.. i just want my healthy looking plants back.. any help a b greatly appreciated also i got a pic here... also these plants are in their 3rd week of veg[​IMG]

2. Looks like overwatering, just dont water them for a while