Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Planting the seed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex?, Jan 21, 2009.

1. So I wouldn't say I'm an apprentice toker but I have never grown or anything. Recently a friend gave me a bunch of seeds. If I just plant one in a yard somewhere this spring do you think there is any chance of it growing?

2. like 1%....you should germinate it at least

3. #3 PlasticStaple, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    Theres a growing section of the forum if you scroll down a bit.

But, it probibly will grow.. Chances are it wont live unless you care for it.. And if by some miracle it does live you will probibly get very little bud.

Theres some AMAZING guides in the growers section. It really wouldn't be too hard to grow 1 or 2 plants if you put a little effort into it. And the best part is you dont have to go through shady people anymore.. FREE WEED!!! :smoke:

Seriously though, go near the bottom of the Community page. Theres indoor grow, outdoor grow, Etc.... Look at some of the stickied guides.

EDIT:

Here you go
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/308969-outdoor-grow-guide.html