planting seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by sweetnesshigh, Aug 18, 2009.

1. #1 sweetnesshigh, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    i have an idea i've been sitting on for about a year now, everybody knows whats going on in california how the government is going after the plants by guerilla growers and are wasting a bunch of money, my idea is next year every grower saves as many seeds as possible then around next spring we plant millions of seeds in the woods, they couldn't stop it. they'd spend years trying to get rid of it, i believe if there was enough pot everywhere then the government would have no choice but legalizing it, there would be absolutely no stopping it, not to mention how much ganja you could get in the woods.

2. it's been thought of and tried, not enough people i guess tho.

this idea is better known as overgrow, overgrow the government :cool:

3. Yeah everyone has this idea (including myself lol). Google "operation overgrow".
    It'd be great, but it's no use just talking about it...

4. Its better than not talking about it at all.

5. The government could see it as potential to get thousands of unemployed people back on the work force to find these plants, then have an argument on how prohibition helps unemployment rates? Idk, just speculating, feel free to disprove this.:smoking:

6. problem, too much cannabis splooge floatin around. would make it difficult to prevent fertilization of plants grown outdoors. but indoors would be ok provided you didn't live right next to a stand. Have to admit though, I have always wondered what it would be like to see it just growing wild all over the place like it did pre-1930's

7. kinda like this I suppose!
    [​IMG]