planting now?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmokinthatFire, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I was thinking of planting some of my bag seed ive saved would it flower in time to not die from cold coming up in a few months I live in TN btw so its still really hot here and i have a good 2 1/2 months or so before it will get cold enough to start killing anything btw it would be an outdoor grow.

2. It would be close. You would get through some of the flowering cycle and your plants would be pretty short but you would get some smoke for sure (not promising that it would be all the way done, but you would get high at least).

Good luck!!!!

3. I say you don't plant. You need a lot more researching to do, and planning. The winter is great for R & D so use it, and have a good long grow for the 2010 season :)

Peace

4. It's def too late. Flowering pretty much just started they would go right into flowering and wouldn't yield much.

I agree - wait for next year.

5. ok thanks for the advice ill jus keep buying and save the seeds from the best stuff i get(if i get any seeds in it) and next year ill grow me a few big plants

6. you could try to get a little grow going now so youve got some experience under your belt. just use some bag seed and see what you can do. can't hurt anything, and if anything you'll have a better harvest next year because of it

7. practice makes perfect