Planting in Southern Ontario

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hooka_high, Oct 2, 2006.

1. hey everybody this is my first post here. Well I live somewhere in Southern Ontario where there is an escarpment. The soil where my "future" site is, the soil is about 4-5 inches thick and there are rocks crevases around there aswell with moss around aswell. There are a few ceder trees probably 15-20 feet high and some bushes/ferns all around except on the east side. Is this a good location for growing herb?

2. As long as the sun can get to it it should be fine, how far south are you? I live in Whitby, Ontario if you know where that is...I think it's considered Southern Ontario?

Oh and you'll have to wait until next season (April - May) before you plant...cause winters coming very soon. Oh and if you didn't know that then you definately need to research lots more.

3. yes i know i have to wait for next season to start outdoors why i said "future" sites. anyway there is also a path around 20 yards or so that get used daily. ill keep scopin it out later on.

4. If there is a path 20 yards away I wouldnt consider having a big grow there because the bust factor is pretty high. Maybe a couple of plants and spread them out.

5. Escarpment? I live in hamilton ontario, close to the escarpment..

Its a bad idea, people go hiking and what not around there.