planted 4 plants today

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WizTheKhalifa, Apr 24, 2011.

1. ok so today i planted 4 seeds, 2 in the ground, and 2 in plastic cups until they get bigger, im trying both ways to see what works the best. It rained before i planted them and the dirt was moist so i didnt bother germinating, will they still grow? I have 4 more seeds that im going to germinate in a month or so. The temps are in the 50's and 60's every day and drop to the mid 40s at night. The temps are rising every day and usually about 1nce a week we get 70 degrees. this is my first grow so im not expecting much.

2. also, how long will it take until i see a sprout? i didnt use any soil from the store or anything its just straight soil from the ground, is that okay? i can probably get some potting soil for the next ones and some fertilizer.

3. well i saw my sprout like in a week, or 10 days

4. you should germinate them in a paper towel using the plate and cup method then plant them in a plastic cup with soil then replant them outdoors once they are a foot tall you will get better results plus a stronger plant because with those low temps and rain those conditions will kill the sprout