Planted 3 Seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xThunderboltx11, Apr 4, 2018.

1. #1 xThunderboltx11, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
    I bought three seeds from the Growers Choice website. They took 3 days to get to my house from Sacramento to Las Vegas. I also bought some Miracle Grow soil and some rapid rooters from Home Depot. I filled a bowl with soil and stuck the rapid rooters inside, I watered the bowl to simulate heavy rainfall.

Day 1 - Stuck my three seeds in the soil

[​IMG]

Day 2 - Seeds still haven't popped up, I'm going to let the soil dry up a bit before watering it again

[​IMG]

Day 3 - I tried digging the seeds back up so I could put them in water then plant them closer to the surface when the roots popped out but I could only locate 2 of the 3 seeds, I put those 2 seeds in water for about 24 hours then planted them about an inch from the surface

[​IMG]

Day 4 - I checked the 2 seeds that I replanted closer to the surface and the tap roots are out. The 3rd seed is still somewhere in the soil. I also rewatered the plants.

[​IMG]

Day 5 - Plants still haven't popped up.

[​IMG]

Day 6 - Plants still haven't surfaced but the roots have been digging into the soil for a couple days

[​IMG]

Day 7 - Found the 3rd seed, I put it in water so it can hydrate. The two other plants have begun to erect themselves.

[​IMG]

Day 8 - 3rd seed is still in germination. My two other plants still haven't grown much.

[​IMG]

Day 32 - The seeds are lost in the soil. I've been planting stems from bags of weed I've been buying and after about a week and a half one of the stems began to flower.

[​IMG]

2. Seed growth has begun

3. Growths been slow but I have a good feeling about these plants

4. Found the 3rd seed yesterday