Plant Wilting and leaves turning yellow? 3 weeks old - pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mckwoods, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Alright, there have been several problems that I have been experiencing growing my plants. The plant is currently under 200W CFL 22 Hours On 2 off. The plant has a fan blowing on it allowing air circulation. Planted in regular potting soil. Attached are pictures of the plant. Recently, the pot fell over and the plant came out but i replanted it and the leaves wilted, they just came up and are now looking a lot healthier. The problem we have now, is that the bottom leaves are yellowing. Does anyone know a reason for this? The plant has been watered ever 2 - 3 days, whenever the soil gets dry. The light is located about 6 inches above the plant. Also, ever since the plant started growing, it has a purplish stalk and the stems are red - wondering why that is. -- ** And if anyone could tell me if the plant is indica or sative that would be nice. Im thinking indica but im not too sure. :smoking::bongin:

2. purpling stems are due to a lack of phosphorus (P). low pH levels can cause your plant to cease its absorbtion of P, so check your pH before adding any phosphorus rich nutes. plants dont need too much P during veg, so use sparingly.

the leaves that are yellowing naturally die off as the plant matures.

your plant also looks like a sativa/indica hybrid.