Plant too tall

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by carsondavis, Dec 3, 2016.

1. IMG_1960.JPG I am just switching my girl over into 12/12 and she is too tall if she even doubles in height I won't have room (although luckily she shouldn't triple like my last one as she's more indica) I JUST put her into the flowering room, lights haven't even gone off.. in fact it will probably still be almost 24 hrs of light. She's too tall, so could I top her a few nodes and she'd have pretty much one more day of veg, or I suppose I can try to pull something together to keep her vegging.. But I'm not positive there is room and the last thing I need is three grow rooms.. Anyways, any and all advice is appreciated! This is my second grow, my first isn't even done flowering yet so I am still a novice. Thank you for any and all help/info!

2. I'd just bend the top portion of it over till horizontal and secure it there. Check out lst (low stress training) in these forums for instructions
    Good luck

3. Might be too late into flowering but do some tie downs.

And start with lst and super cropping next time. It'll save you a lot of grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum