plant that wont stop flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by green lizard, Jan 19, 2011.

1. #1 green lizard, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    hey, hey grass city. got a question for you all.....2 monyhs ago i forced my plant for obvious reasons, once sexed males were gone and my one female was put back on 24/0. she went back to veg or so it seemed anyway......you see she appears to be in both phases.....i know, i know cant happen...........but then why is she flowering so damn heavy? has anyone ever heard of this before? my chronic female is 3 months old, 14 inchs thall and equally as round due to my topping........i mean branches everywhere. avq. temp is at 84* f.....yes there is co2 enrichment....uhm....yeah, i think i've said all there s to know.HELP

Attached Files:

2. sounds like regular old flowering to me:confused_2: doesn't the plant ,like, double in size during flowering??that's what i heard

3. flowering at 24 hours of light? seriously? c'mon man! I've never heard of that. Not even w/ automatic strains, which mine isn't. Isnt pfr required to flower and pfr is only produced when there isnt light?....again 24 hours of light. I dont know..i could be wrong. as for pics i'll download them shortly.

4. I believe to determine the sex of your plant it is a much faster process to clone and keep the plants in veg until you figure out what the cloned sex is of each plant.

I've heard it taking up to 2-3 months to switch back from flowering to vegging. Its a super long process hence why many dont bother with that method and instead just clone.

5. i.. still stand by what i said before xD

6. Agreed..