PLANT SMELL HELP!! w/ pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FeedWucker, Mar 19, 2009.

1. #1 FeedWucker, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    Okay so my friend is growing marijuana and the plant is about a week old (heres a pic) [​IMG]

Anyways He says that when he turns the lights on for the plant, he will shut his door of his room and when he comes back in like after a while the plant sprays a scent that burns his nose i guess, and makes it hard for him to breathe? can anyone tell me what the plant is doing?

2. I would say there is something else in the room causing the smell? And it is probably hurting the seedling. A 7 day old seedling "spraying a scent" that "makes it hard for him to breathe"? Where did the soil come from? Anyone else think the plant is causing the smell?

3. No way in hell it's that little sprout making a smell to fill a room. Could be something to do with lights, check the fixture and make sure it's not overheating or something similar to that.

4. Did someone tell him to urinate in his soil? There are those who suggest that...I am NOT one of them.

5. lmao, piss in the soil. Yea its defiitely something in the room not the plant. Is your buddy retarded?

6. is your friend a dumbass?

7. is your friend you?

8. So after trying to give this guy some real direction I decided...
    Either I just got trolled, or there is no advice in the world that is gonna help this kid.

9. lol but anyway the plant as u see is skinny and he just keeps growing taller and skinner but the leaves grew a little.... is he so skiny from lack of light?

10. It's skinny because its a week old and poorly cared for.

11. How close and what is the light source?

12. Light source is a 40watt lamp lol and its about2inches away from the plant

13. What kind of bulb?