Plant Size

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jmizzle, Oct 22, 2004.

1. My plants been growing about 2 weeks, and im seeing pics of 2 week old plants that look huge compaired to mine. My plant is about 6-7 inches tall with 4 leafs on it, and the leafs and about 1 inch each. Do my plants need more light or what? fertilizer maybe?

2. i would say try more light mabey, or move the lights closer to the plants. if they are cool whites, then you can put the lights as close as you want, but if they arnt cool whites, you can burn the leaves so be carefull, friend! I'm pretty new to indoor growing myself, so you'd better wait till some experts give there opinions

3. Can you tell us more info like the size pot, what lighting, and soil.

4. You need more light, hands down.
    There may be other problems involved, your post is small, but you need more light, the more light you get the better. Think of it that way. If you wanna have a shitty grow, you do what you're doing (no offense, sorry) , if you want a great grow, just keep adding light.

5. More light is always good but you can grow rather well (for the first month) with just 1 CFL so don't worry to much about that. If you could give some infro about the setup you have to grow that would make it much easier. Basically just fill this in and you'll get an answer.

Pot Size:
    Strain:
    Current Lighting:
    Soil:
    Grow space description:

Just post with that info and we'll help ya out