Plant sexing help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by produktoftha202, Sep 4, 2011.

1. I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether these are male or female. I'm a noob grower so I'm having a little trouble telling the difference...i took the pics on my phone so please excuse them

Attached Files:

2. aaawww man! dude i'm so sorry! you got males there! :confused_2: :(

3. that sux.... you sure took them a long way.

4. Yep, I think they are both male, the pics are pretty blurry though

5. Very Male. Oh well you can always try again. Males and females are so different on MJ its impossible to mistaken them for anything but male.

6. Meh..lesson learned. That means the ONE plant that died I'm my grow room accident was female. That fuckin sucks... So how long does it usually take for females to show their sex after flowering starts?

7. #8 produktoftha202, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It was a first grow. I was so focused on the equipment I just really didn't focus on the weed aspect. Oh well theres always next grow.

8. usually about week two or three of 12/12 youll see little grapes hanging down. it is obvious. but first time and with your hopes and dreams on the line.... its understandable that you tried to "will" them into being females.

good luck next round.