Plant Problems

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cologanja57, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Hello everyone I have a few plants that are turning 5 weeks old from seed in a few days and most are growing well however I have one that is not doing good. They are growing in one gallon coco coir I am using General Hydroponics nutrients with added calmag. They are under a 600 watt metal halide which is on 18 hours a day. I ph to 5.8 or 5.9 and have been feeding every other day. The humidity is low and the temperature ranges from 65 at night to 75 in the day. Any help as to why it is so droopy would be awesome. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. I would say meg overdose Or over watering ..Not sure tho cut the calmeg for 1-2 weeks and see
    Not all plants eat the same dont follow know ur strain !
    Post more pics and more info about watering how much u feed them

3. And as i can see wet leafs ... Spraying make em droop for 1 hr and kick back once it dry ... Never spray with lights on i mean NEVER .. Makes those holes in ur leafs

4. I've been misting them with a spray bottle during the day it sounds like I should stop that immediately. Why does it burn holes in your leaves? Do I need to get a humidifier to raise the humidity then? I used to feed them daily with around 500 ppm but recently I watered them then 2 days later I nute and then I flushed today and put a little more nutrients in the soil so there would be something after I flushed.

5. I'm posting some pics of my plants and the sick one that is significantly smaller. Should I throw it out or will it recover from whatever is stunting its growth.

Attached Files: