plant problem?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mokepot, Oct 24, 2006.

1. yea ever since i transplanted my plants which were nice and dark green, have now since been losing their color turning light green to yellowish and forming brown spots? do you think i should add some epsom salt or some more superthrive? what causes this? i don't think its from nutes, could underwatering make these things happen, or perhaps the ph level not being right? also these leaves that have the brown spots and stuff should i cut these off or not? also i was wondering you know how they say to just use water for the last 2 weeks, well what if you don't know the strain that u are growing, and don't have a set flowering period, so when do you know to start giving just straight water? thanks for any help...:smoking:

2. Nute Burn
    Over watering
    Underwatering
    New soil
    Ph Level of soil
    Ph level of water

check these things....

I would stop the nutes and give it a flush for a week or so.

Most plants don't have set growing and flowering times as most people's conditions are different, and it's the conditions that determines this.
    I would flush with clean water when 25% of the buds hairs have gone brown this means not long to go...

3. hey thanks for the reply...i'm thinking it could either be underwatering, ph of soil, or new soil. how could new soil cause the problem if its basically the same soil that i was using before? as for the ph of the water i am using distilled water so it should be fine right? thanks for any help...:smoking:

4. also should i cut these leaves that have turned brown and curled up, or should i just leave them? thanks