Plant not growing straight.....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Noxnoctum, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Alright so this plant as you can see is kinda growing sideways. When I touch the stem it seems to be very "loose", like I could just pull it out of the dirt easy.

Anything I can do to fix this?:

[​IMG]

2. the stems of my seedlings get that way too I use a garbage tie poke it in the dirt make a loop at the top wrap the loop around the stem to hold it up while it develops second airflow... is there enough? helps thicken up the baby stem imop... third and last where and what power is your light? plants follow the sun if your artificial sun is at a funky position the plant will grow toward it so if you can place the lamps directly above the plant.

hope that helps

P.S.

I hope your not already feeding that thing the Nitrogen levels look high from the darkness and shape of the leaf, not dangerously high but high.

3. Nope haven't fed it at all yet. Kinda confused about the garbage tie. What is that lol? Maybe draw a lil pic in MS paint for me to illustrate this method you use? I'm having trouble visualizing what you mean.

I added more dirt though anyways to cover it up some more.