plant not growing right !!!!!!!!!help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mugenman559, Jan 18, 2010.

1. ok so ive been growing this kush plant from seed its about 4inches tall and only has two small leaves and the two inital round leaves my thing is its been the same size for about 3weeks what should i do looks wierd

2. you should post a picture.

What lighting are you using? (indoor/outdoor) what type of lights if indoor?

What soil?

What is the ph of the runoff?

Pictures can save the day...

3. yea post some pics dude, & all ur grow info, could be anything

4. By the way I'm a super nube Its life started Jan 2 from seed germinated well (paper towel method) the put in to the solo cup been their ever since
    idk maybe I'm rushing here are a couple of pics
    IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0398.JPG

5. Sorry guys it didn't work idk how to post pics from a ipone

6. DONT!!! im sure its the iphone, theres like a whole thread on here somewhere saying its NOT save posting pics online from ur iphone(well questionable ones) as it has geo-tagging which can be used to pin point ur location

some1 put me right if im way off the mark here, or got the wrong phone etc

7. no, that's correct.

Email the photo to yourself, then upload that onto grasscity by going to photo gallery and clicking upload photos on the top right, and select the files on your desktop. then copy the image address and reply to this thread. hit the button that looks like a mountain with a sun and paste.

DO NOT POST FROM YOUR IPHONE. TURN LOCATION SERVICES OFF.

8. mailing the photo to yourself does not remove the EXIF data, which is what is used to trace you.

9. save the file as a .bmp

bmp files dont save EXIF data...

Can someone else confirm that?